God damn delicious.
Last week I posted the recipe for Apricot and Cashew raw food bars. They were really good, but I’m pretty sure that these ones are better.
To make 5 bars you’ll need:
55g cashew nuts
5g dried cranberries
Each bar contains around 125 calories (between 30 – 35g)
- Blend up the nuts in a processor until fine.
- Take them out and whizz up the fruit.
- Then mix them both together. You need to get your hands in and mix them up properly.
- Press into a loaf tin or just shape them on a board using a pallette knife. (I just shape them on a board).
- Refrigerate them for a couple of hours, then chop into 5 and wrap each individually in cling film. Pop back in the fridge.
Fab, I’ll get some more of these up next week.